Do you have a background in graphical design with good sound IT skills? Are you interested in developing your graphical skills to design and deliver a client interface solution?
Your new company is one of the largest HVAC Controls Systems Houses in Ireland, offering a wide range of market-leading products that provide engineered solutions for the control of services within any building environment throughout Ireland and the UK. Due to continued business expansion and repeat business, we are looking for a graduate with a 'Can-do' attitude and the ability to work independently and as part of their technical design and graphics department.
As Graphics Engineer, you will be trained to design the BMS Graphics based on customer's needs and specification. To be considered you must also demonstrate the following Key Skills and work experience:
• An IT background is essential - either at least 2 years experience working in an IT environment or IT qualifications (Level 3, 4 or 5)
• Experience of the SolidWorks Computer program would be a distinct advantage
• The majority of the graphics are designed on the Niagara platform - experience of Niagara would be a distinct advantage.
Ad hoc travel may be required but the aim is to work locally where possible. In return, you may expect the following benefits:
• Market Leading Salary
• Overtime entitlement
• Nest Company pension
• Death in service benefit
• Other benefits such as Attendance bonus scheme
• For high achievers, there will be various opportunities for rapid promotion within the business.
Anne / Damien on +44(0) 2890312009
Permanent / Full-time