Exciting opportunity for an ambitious IT Support Engineer looking for a new challenge in Cork. While you will be based onsite in Cork, there will be an element of travel across Ireland, and occasionally Europe, so full drivers licence a must have. This role will suit a motivated, fast paced individual looking to advance their IT career. As the successful candidate, you will provide desk side and remote support to all end users across IT.
• Application support experience a major advantage
• Google G-Suite experience essential
• You will work on both day to day and project work in your role, so it will be varied
• Manage all tickets, ensuring timely support and resolution to all tickets raised
• Implement hardware and software installations
• Day to day management of servers, desktops, laptops and printers.
• You will be the primary on-site contact for external IT contractors/vendors Qualifications
• 2 years of networking & systems administration experience, providing IT support in a Windows 7/10 environment.
• Knowledge of networking technologies (VPN, MPLS, DNS, DHCP, TCP/IP)
• Full clean drivers licence as work travel required within Ireland
Permanent / Full-time