Whiteriver Group are a leading national distributor in Ireland for timber flooring internal doors and composite decking. We have an exciting opportunity for a creative and commercial Graphic Designer to join our team. The successful candidate will manage a wide range of projects including; packaging, branding, internal and external signage, multiple brochures, and web design. You will be adept at creating commercial designs that will enhance our brand and products. A Degree/Diploma in Graphic Design, Visual Communications or similar is required.
*Please apply with CV (In MS Word if possible) and link to up-to-date portfolio.
• Responsible for maintaining the integrity of our brand through accurate and innovative design.
• Able to follow directions of Product Manager and complete work on deadline and according to specifications.
• Work with internal stakeholders including senior management and sales team while
maintaining brand consistency.
• Generate ideas to portray concepts and best advertise products/services.
• Stay up-to-date with industry developments and tools.
• Enhance customer experience through continual development.
• Minimum 2 years graphic design experience either retail in-house or in agency.
• Degree/Diploma in Graphic Design, Visual Communications or similar.
• Good understanding of standard printing processes such as litho, digital and web.
• Ability to present unique creative concepts and create original designs using photography,
illustration, typography, info graphics.
• Good understanding of design principles, typography, layout and colour theory.
• Expert knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator and Acrobat Pro).
• Good knowledge of word, excel power point.
• Ability to shape a project from conception to completion.
• Experience in managing expectations from multiple key stakeholders.
• Ability to work independently and in a collaborative team environment.
• Outgoing, enthusiastic, self-starter - takes responsibility for his/her own work.
• Excellent communication, organisation, and computer skills.
• Excellent time management skills and attention to detail with decisive actions.
• Taking ownership of project in varying stages of development.
• Oversee all administrative, approval and sign off process.
• An interest & knowledge of photography (Nikon or Canon) an advantage
All CV’s must be with us before Monday the 17th of August.
Permanent / Full-time