Pita Pit Ireland
Digital Marketing Analyst at their Blanchardstown Headquarters. The Main roles and responsibilities include:
• Managing, reporting tracking and evaluating the performance of digital campaigns, website analytics and PPC Campaigns.
• Managing strategy behind online marketing campaigns, closely working with relevant stakeholders in both conception, implementation and adaptation of those campaigns. Those strategies will focus on growth and the building out of demand generation programs, increasing online presence and driving ROI.
• Developing digital marketing strategies and brand inbound marketing with the aim of identifying the preferences and requirements of potential consumers and specified target markets and adopt digital marketing trends in so far as they relate to company goals.
• Collating, analysing, interpreting, and reporting on social media websites and marketing data relating to customers, competitors and campaign effectiveness, including the provision of ROI analysis.
• Engaging with relevant stakeholders in the development of digital business methods, products and customer acquisition.
• Creating relevant digital content to drive engagement and enhance search engine optimisation.
• Setting up pixel, conversion and event tracking on websites.
The desired candidate will have a Degree or Masters level qualification in digital marketing or equivalent, demonstrable experience in Google Analytics, Google Adwords, Google Tag Manager, PPC, SEO, dotdigital SEO and email marketing tools. Previous experience in delivering high engagement social media campaigns is highly desired.
Renumeration is €30,000 per year with a 39 hour working week.
Closing Date - 29 Oct 2020
Permanent / Full-time