STEELITE SPECIALS LIMITED
Computer Numerical Control Operative
Steelite Specials Ltd are currently seeking successful candidates that will work as part of their Computer Numerical Control (CNC) processing team, producing Steel products in their fast-moving factory that serves the needs of the Construction Industry. Successful candidates will be required to report to the Production Manager. This role will involve working to challenging production targets. The employee will be required to move around the factory floor without assistance. Each employee must be in a state of good health and have the ability to render a regular and efficient service on a daily basis. The employee must be able to work for up to 8 hours per day.
• Ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team.
• Meet daily and weekly production targets.
• Additional work maybe required from time to time.
• Physical role including lifting and standing.
• Identifying thicknesses and gathering the correct materials
• Setting up of press brakes, working from technical drawings and documentation.
• Loading and running presses.
• Inputting the correct settings.
• Visual inspections of processes materials.
• 1st line maintenance / problem solving.
Skills/ Experience Required:
Each candidate must be of good character, be flexible and be able to work in a team. All employees must follow all standard operating and health and safety procedures of Steelite Specials Ltd. Each candidate must have previous experience in operating press brakes and have good communication skills. Training programs will be given to all successful candidates.
• Minimum Annual remuneration: €30,000 or €14.42 per hour.
• Training in English skills and the company operating procedures will be given.
• Standard working week is 40 hours.
Permanent / Full-time