Dublin 11, Dublin
Who We are:
PalletXpress is Ireland’s leading freight distribution network. Established in 2004 with a start-up membership of 9 haulage companies, PalletXpress growth from its first night of operations has risen from 89 pallets to an average of over 2500+ units per night. PalletXpress is an Independently managed and wholly Irish-owned company that has developed and excelled with over 80% of its original membership still operating today. The new purpose-built 130,000 square-foot state-of-the-art facility in Huntstown Business Park, Dublin, opened in June 2019, the modern facility safely handles the cross-transfer of freight between the networks 25 reputable audited haulage companies, PalletXpress handles and distributes groupage freight for the multitude of blue-chip companies for both head office accounts and our member client’s customers. Our customer input comes from market-specific areas such as Pharma, Manufacturing, imports and exports, and Custom Clearance to name but a few. Our network service is monitored via a suite of KPI (Key Performance Indicator) metrics which our membership monitors continuously ensuring that each depot achieve their required KPI targets.
The role that we have available is for Operations Administrator a brief outline of the role is as follows,
• Liaise and link between day and night operations.
• Manage inbound and outbound manifests. • General inbound load enquires.
• Engage and debrief customers regarding their freight.
• Record and manage volume operation data.
• Work closely with all members of the team and Network, communicating / recording relevant operation tasks.
• General documentation recording and reporting for day-to-day operations
• Freight volume management
• General network operational queries
• Ensure company procedures and quality service are always maintained.
• Ensuring health and safety regulations are adhered to by all staff and visitors, at all times. (reporting where necessary)
Candidates would preferably come from an Administrative operational background ideally with logistical/transport experience however full training will be provided.
• Be self-motivated, ambitious and enjoy working in a busy environment.
• Excellent attention to detail
• Strong Knowledge of MS Office products is essential.
Working hours of Monday to Friday Full Time, working an 8 & half hour shift between 8.30am to 6.30pm. Salary starting off €26,000.
Permanent / Full-time