Building Staff Solutions (BSS) are currently seeking a Quantity Surveyor based in the Dublin area on behalf of our client a leading multi-disciplined Construction Company with sites all over Leinster.
- Report to Commercial Manager/Project Manager
- Responsibility for a large project or a number of smaller projects.
- Work closely with the project team to ensure the successful delivery of the project.
- Preparation and submission of interim valuations and final accounts;
- The documentation and valuation of any additional works or variations to the Contract
- Reporting on the commercial and financial aspects of the project
- Procurement of subcontract packages
- Interim payments and settlement of subcontractor final accounts
- Liaise with project team to ensure accurate costing system is set-up and maintained
- Advise project team on contractual matters
- Degree level qualification in Construction Economics or Quantity Surveying
- 5 years’ experience in a Quantity Surveying role
- Experience with a main contractor is desirable
- Civil engineering experience is preferred however building experience is also relevant
What you get in return
- Excellent Remuneration package
- Genuine career progression in a fast paced environment
- A very competitive package is on offer for the right candidate
For more information please apply or call Frank on 01-7071012
BSS will process the data you have provided to help us find you suitable employment and offer you opportunities to help further your career. As we are a recruitment agency you may be considered for multiple roles that are suitable to your experience. You can review our Privacy Notice here.
Frank / 01-7071012
Permanent / Full-time
Apply for Quantity Surveyor