DAY AND EVENING SHIFT
• highly motivated
• team player
• self starter
• Excellent communication skills
• Good English
• Minimum of 18 years of age
• Must be able to identify and differentiate colours
Reporting to the Team Leader/Shift Leader
Summary of responsibilities:
• To work under the Instruction/direction of your Shift Leader or Operations Manager
• Responsible for the efficient and effective running of your allocated machine — this may include bending, lifting, pushing and pulling
• Meet Daily targets as outlined by your shift leader
• Be acceptable to interchangeability within the plant
• Be willing to give assistance in other areas if and where required.
• To ensure that the area/areas under your responsibility is/are maintained in a clean and orderly manner, with 'a place for everything and everything in its place'
• To ensure that the resources at your disposal are used in an efficient manner and that Quality System Procedures are adhered to at all times
• To work in a safe way observing all health and safety guide lines
• Care in handling products and loading/unloading duties
• Maintain a good/positive attitude to work and good common sense.
• Be honest and trustworthy,
• Use own initiative, be motivated and willing to learn
Permanent / Full-time