National Vehicle Distribution
Panel Beater- Condensed Working Week Available
*** We offer a number of shift patterns to allow for flexible working hours*** This includes a condensed working week***
Summary of Position
Working in a fast-paced workshop, Panel Beaters are responsible for providing a quality vehicle body repair service.
The role is primarily concerned with ensuring vehicles are repaired in a timely manner to the required standard. The successful candidates will be tasked with ensuring that body shop targets and KPI’s are met daily.
The role requires full adherence to SHEQ procedures and Health & Safety policies and procedures.
This position is based in the NVD Baldonnell Workshop. Panel Beaters may subsequently be assigned to work in different departments within the workshop during peak times as outline by the workshop manager.
Duties and responsibilities include:
· Stripping damaged vehicles
· Preparing vehicles for repair work
· Repairing vehicles to the highest standard
· Ensuring compliance with established Job Card procedures
· Communicating all potential issues in advance to Manager/Supervisor
· Ensuring compliance with SHEQ procedures
· Ensuring compliance with safe working/operating practices
· Undertaking other duties from time to time as outlined to you by your Manager/Supervisor
Skills and Qualifications:
· Fully qualified Panel Beater
· Cold/Smart Repair experience
· Team player as well as being able to work on own initiative.
· Excellent attention to detail
· Able to be flexible with hours as the company requires
· Polite and courteous
· Good time keeping and attendance
· Confident driver with clean driving licence
Pay & Benefits
NVD offer excellent rates of pay.
Sick Pay Scheme
Employee Assistance Programme
***We now have a new shift pattern in place to allow for flexible working***
Permanent / Full-time