CapCon Engineering Ltd
CapCon Building Ltd are seeking an ambitious & talented Site Manager to join our growing team. The successful applicant will work alongside the Operations Director to deliver a residential housing project at Allen, Naas, Co Kildare.
The position will provide you with the opportunity to expand your skills set and progress quickly within the group. Working closely with the Directors and other key management personnel, you will be joining the business at a very significant time of growth.
• Management of structures through to finishing trades and subcontractors
• Liaising with Quantity Surveyors, H&S agents etc.
• Scheduling weekly work programmes & attending weekly meetings
• Providing clear leadership abilities and direction to the site team
• Ensuring all records / management activities adhere to Institutional policies & legal requirement
• Health & Safety compliance
• Effectively prioritise areas of work and meet strict deadlines
• Communicate well at all levels
Your Skills & Experience:
• Trade or Technically qualified
• 3-5 years’ experience is preferred
• Proven track record in the residential / apartment construction area
• Thorough knowledge of the construction industry and broad knowledge of regulatory requirements
• High level of organisational and time management skills
• Flexibility and capability to adapt to a changing work environment
• Good PC skills, particularly Microsoft Excel & Word
If you feel you have the ambition, skills and talent to join our team, please contact us. Our employees are critical to our success and as such, we always provide a safe and sustainable place of work. We are an equal opportunity employer and take a flexible approach to each individual’s requirements. Our location in Maynooth offers a great work life balance and the advantage of commuting against the run of traffic.
The position will have;
• Annual Leave - 21 days
• Commercial vehicle or travel allowance
• Mobile Phone
• Pension & Life Assurance
• Bonus Scheme
CapCon Building is a wholly owned subsidiary of FHC. FHC companies are involved in four major industry sectors:
• Leder Construction & Civils Ltd specialise in Groundworks, Civil Engineering, Utilities & Power.
• CapCon Building Ltd is a General Building Contractor.
• CapCon Engineering Ltd is a specialist in the design, fabrication & installation of Siphonic Roof Drainage Systems.
• Landport Estates Ltd is a residential property development company.
Permanent / Full-time