Adamstown Lucan, Dublin
Are you an experienced Supervisor/ Deputy Manager looking for that next step in your childcare career? Are you confident in your knowledge of Aistear & Siolta?
We are currently recruiting for an Early Years Centre Deputy Manager for our Adamstown Centre in Lucan, County Dublin. Giraffe offer excellent promotional opportunities to advance your career to the next level with many of our facility Managers and Deputy recruited from within the ranks of our existing staff group. We believe that it is only through a highly trained and motivated workforce, that we can deliver the necessary dedication and commitment from our staff to the children entrusted to our care.
We promise to:
INVEST IN YOU
• Extremely competitive salaries
• Complimentary training courses (internal and external)
• Appraisals and Personal Development
• Professional Awards
• Dedicated Managers, Team Leads and Human Resource support
• Up to 33 Annual Leave days (including public holidays and bonus holiday days)
• Talent Exchange Programme (travel to other countries to experience their approach)
• Career Opportunities
• Supported Learning and Development
• Library and resource material
REWARD YOUR LOYALTY
• Appreciation & Recognition Bonuses
• Prizes and Social Events
• Career Development
LOOK AFTER YOUR WELLBEING
• Bike to Work Scheme
• Childcare discounts (subject to availability)
• Wellbeing Week
• And so much more!
The successful candidate will:
Have a minimum of FETAC Level 6 in childcare major award.
Build relationships with parents and staff members to ensure an excellent quality of care
Be a capable leader
Have a proven track record in supervision within a high standard childcare environment.
Be a great team player
Have the ability to Manage Change.
Be highly organized
Be willing to learn and open to feedback so as to grow with us
Ensure a safe, secure and healthy environment for the care, safety and welfare of the children in their care.
Applicants must have:
A Minimum Qualification of Fetac Level 6 in Childcare
A minimum of 2 years’ experience in the Childcare Field
A strong passion for the needs and development of the individual child
Strong communication, teambuilding and problem solving skill
Excellent Administrative Skills
Full clean EU driver’s license and access to a vehicle would be an asset
Permanent / Full-time