Purpose of the Role
The purpose of the role is to work directly with the Regional Manager, the Regional Chairsand other members of the national team to ensure compliance to best practice in the general administration of GROW in support of member and organisational needs.
Book Keeping and General Office Duties
• To initially develop an understanding of Sage with a view to inputting accounts.
• To manage the correspondence and other document production as required.
• To answer the telephone as provide information and assistance to information line callers and entering info line data onto the system.
• To set up and maintenance of office files and databases.
• To update regional group information and distribute monthly order office supplies as required ensuring adequate supplies of literature are available.
• Taking and distributing minutes of staff meetings.
• To manage communication for the region to include but not limited to email, internet, web updating and mail.
• To maintain an orderly office to include ensuring health and safety excellence.
• To develop an understanding of salesforce and to enter and manage data as required.
• To enter group evaluation data monthly to track missing monthly evaluation forms with A/C’s and relevant groups,
• To update regularly grow group details eg: name of Organiser and Recorder as required
• To complete own TMS on a weekly basis.
• To support A/C administration needs including preparing for new group openings and events.
Strategy Deliver and Evaluation
• To plan and deliver on, in conjunction with the Regional Managerand the national management team the key strategic objectives, in particular, this role focuses on building organisational capacity and compliance with relevant regulatory and statutory bodies.
• To organise and participate in fundraising activates.
• To support other regional fundraisers distributing equipment and merchandising material and counting and banking monies raised.
• To actively seek to promote the work of GROW at all opportunities
Relationships with Others
• To work with other members of the GROW team to support general administration as required
• To liaise with your regional manager, regional team area coordinators , national staff and other administrators in GROW
• To attend training sessions and meeting as required. Some of which may occur outside core working hours
• To ensure administration standards are high and to promote continuous quality improvement for GROW’s administrative activities with particular attention to legislative compliance
• To contribute to evaluation and development of administration within GROW
• To report against agreed targets
• To lead by example and in line with the organisations staff interaction principles
• Knowledge of the Grow programme is desirable
• A knowledge or interest in HR administration is desirable
• A good standard of general education to leaving cert or equivalent is essential
• A recognised qualification in Microsoft Office (ECDL) is desirable but demonstrable literacy in Microsoft applications (including outlook, word, excels, and power point) is essential, with at least 40 wpm.
• A demonstrable knowledge of sage accounting is desirable.
• A demonstrable knowledge of salesforce is desirable
• A demonstrable knowledge of time management systems is desirable
• Knowledge of Community and Mental Health Movement in Ireland is desirable
• Previous administrative experience, including experience of working in the mental health arena is desirable
• Ability to demonstrate strength of character in managing priorities of self and others.
• An excellent telephone manner and listening skills
• Ability to work as part of a team
• Ability to work with a wide range of people and handle a wide range of queries and service user needs
• Advanced computer skills
• Ability to absorb the GROW programme
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Excellent interpersonal and networking skills
• Flexibility and resilient character
• Motivated self-starter
• Ability to work with multiple, often conflicting priorities and on one’s own initiative
• Organisation and Planning
• Inter and Intrapersonal Awareness and Skills
Permanent / Part-time