Building Staff Solutions are searching for an Estimator to work on behalf of a well-established Large Main Contractor in Dublin.
The role is to be the Estimator for the companies Irish operations with multiple projects.
- Check and acknowledge tender documents and amendments. Abstract information into subcontract and material packages.
- Preparation of the tender with assistance from the pre-construction team.
- Provide tender costs for construction projects for Divisional Director’s adjudication ensuring a competitive net bid.
- Upon receipt of tender documents, review and prepare a report, including tender deliverables.
- Undertake a site inspection and prepare a report. Compile an appropriate risk register and update accordingly
- Answering queries from subcontractors/suppliers.
- Liaise with Client/Design Team during tender process and arrange meeting if required.
- Prepare Tender sum analysis, priced document/Bill of Quantities. Cross check/take off quantities from drawings as required
- Attend, both internal and external, tender review meetings with the procurement team
- Sourcing pre-project information and supporting supplier / subcontractor quotations, agreements & enquiries.
- Highlight any areas of concern / risk in cost proposal.
- Undertake project debrief, eliciting feedback from sites, to improve construction.
- Identification of project related risks.
- 5+ Years’ experience within a similar role
- The ability to manage and motivate other members of the team
- Construction Management or Surveying third level qualification
- ACIOB / SCSI
BSS will process the data you have provided to help us find you suitable employment and offer you opportunities to help further your career. As we are a recruitment agency you may be considered for multiple roles that are suitable to your experience. You can review our Privacy Notice here.
Ciaran on 01 707 1012
Permanent / Full-time
Apply for Estimator - Dublin