Windsor Motor Group
1st / 2nd Year Apprentice Motor Vehicle Technician
Windsor Motors are looking for a 1st / 2nd Year Apprentice Technician, to join our team at our busy Windsor Raheny dealership.
REQUIREMENTS WHILE TRAINING
• A positive attitude and a willingness to learn
• Will be required to operate to efficiencies and productivity standards
• Will have a full clean driving licence / Or in the process of qualifying to drive (3months leeway MAX)
• Be able to work to high standards and be highly motivated
• Must be able to work as part of a team
• Be willing to partake in any training required (including online training in your own time)
MAIN OBJECTIVES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• To service repair vehicles in accordance with manufacturers’ guidelines.
• To make written and verbal reports on service and repair activity to the workshop controller.
• To complete administrative procedures (including warranty) relating to service and repair work.
• To maintain a clean, tidy and safe working environment.
• To undertake vehicle road tests.
• To attend dealership and manufacturers’ training programmes.
• To carry out service and repair work in accordance with manufacturer and dealership quality standards.
• To achieve laid down efficiencies and productivity targets.
• To strictly observe the documentation requirements and administrative/reporting procedures.
• To strictly observe dealership Health and Safety regulations.
• To contribute to good team spirit and the achievement of departmental objectives.
• To take care of dealership equipment and tools.
• To ensure that the personal tool kit is maintained at an appropriate level.
• To read and understand manufacturer and dealership technical bulletins.
This role would suit a person who is looking to get into a full-time role in the motor industry. Windsor Motors is an equal opportunities employer and the successful candidate will be joining Ireland’s largest Motor Group.
Permanent / Full-time