We are currently seeking an experienced Financial Controller to join our Tipperary based team.
The right candidate for this role will be adaptable, versatile, have the ability to multitask and prioritise and will enjoy new challenges.
Responsibilities and duties for the role will include:
· Undertake credit control for several businesses under common ownership.
· Undertake business development as required
· Undertake office management to ensure client work is completed on time and to quality standards
· Implement and manage an office management system and assist in the day to day management of a growing staff base.
· Assist with the creation and implementation of workplace procedures to ensure the business is servicing the needs of its clients and maximizing its revenue potential.
· Drive revenue, efficiency and service growth as needed.
· Work with the current management of the business to adapt to new challenges that arise.
· Undertake bookkeeping and accounts preparation as required.
· Work with clients on a one to one basis as required, to ensure the delivery of their needs and where possible provide an increase of service opportunities for our company to provide to its clients.
This is an excellent opportunity for the right candidate.
To apply please submit an up to date copy of your Resume.
Permanent / Full-time