We are now recruiting for an experienced Accounts Practice Manager for a growing accountancy and business services firm. The successful candidate will work closely with the company director and senior management to ensure excellent service delivery for its clients, while developing the core businesses of the group.
The position is suitable for an ambitious, self-motivated, focused and driven candidate.
The candidate should be experienced and competent in leading, managing, inspiring and motivating a team, be highly organised and systematic with good attention to detail, commercially aware, and work well under pressure.
Duties will include:
· Develop and Implement effective credit control measures;
· Overseeing all activities of the daily running of the practice;
· Helping to set, implement and reach the goals of the practices;
· Working directly in the core businesses of the group;
· Strong commercial capability & financial foresight;
· Strong business acumen with a questioning, open incisive intellect;
· Plan, co-ordinate and deliver results in a reliable manner;
· Capability to establish excellent working relationships;
· Must possess the ability to influence and promote collaboration to deliver business objectives;
· Excellent communication skills;
· Strong focus on execution.
Permanent / Full-time