Team Horizon is seeking an Engineering Technician to join our client’s new Biologics facility. This role will provide the successful candidates the opportunity to join the team in the Biologics site start-up phase which provides a unique opportunity to join a Biologics facility in the Connacht. The initial Technician role provides the opportunity to participate in the design & process activity in advance of equipment arrival. The technology on the site will include Aseptic Fill Finish equipment, Lyophilisation equipment and Anti-Body Drug Conjugate technology
· Participating in design and process project conversations to ensure reliability by design is built-in prior to equipment arrival.
· Active Participation in Factory Acceptance testing at vendor sites, Site Acceptance Testing and commissioning and qualification of equipment.
· Ensuring proactive high performance of day to day preventative and demand maintenance activity to maintain manufacturing and utility equipment.
· Owning and preparing, preventative and predictive maintenance for new pharma equipment being installed and approval of these procedures on Maximo.
· Liaising with Internal/External Engineering Personnel and contract maintenance providers in maintaining troubleshooting, and installing/commissioning equipment.
· Implementation of equipment/process upgrade in an environment of continuous improvement.
· Support the Production Team in ensuring that manufacturing equipment is maintained to meet the output and yield requirements
· Relevant Engineering or Trade Qualification to Cert Level (minimum) (Diploma/Degree Preferred)
· 3 years’ experience working in a Pharmaceutical or Biologics manufacturing environment
· 1 year Fill Finish manufacturing experience
· Proven problem-solving ability on complex equipment
· Proven instrumentation/PLC troubleshooting ability
Lisa O'Connor - 098 33021
Permanent / Full-time