Building Staff Solutions (BSS) is seeking a Senior Design Engineer to work in Dublin alongside our client, a Leading Civil Engineering Company.
What you have to do
- To support the Design Manager in project design management and engineering
- To provide part or whole Design Engineering support for a particular project
- To interface directly with all design service consultants and providers as required
- To support the Project Manager with managing the contract and commercial aspects relating to design for a particular project as required
- To develop and maintain the design programme and other design controls
- Maintain an awareness of all design-related aspects relating to the business
- To support the business in developing design 'best practice'
What you need to have
- Qualified and chartered engineer with a minimum of 10 years technical experience
- Experience in the delivery and management of multidisciplinary designs.
- Strong ability in mentoring young engineers and client management
- Good communication skills and technical knowledge are a must.
- Experience in maritime projects and construction management are a bonus.
What you get in return
- Excellent working environment.
- Genuine career progression in a fast paced environment
- A very competitive package is on offer for the right candidate
If you are interested in this role, Please click apply or contact Michael for more information.
BSS will process the data you have provided to help us find you suitable employment and offer you opportunities to help further your career. As we are a recruitment agency you may be considered for multiple roles that are suitable to your experience. You can review our Privacy Notice here.
Permanent / Full-time
Apply for Senior Design Engineer