Raharney, Mullingar, Westmeath
Shay Murtagh Precast Ltd.
• Keep equipment available for use by inspecting and testing vehicles; completing preventive maintenance such as, engine tune-ups, oil changes, tire rotation and changes, replacing filters.
• Maintains vehicle functional condition by listening to operator complaints; conducting inspections; repairing engine failures; repairing mechanical and electrical systems malfunctions; replacing parts and components; repairing body damage.
• Maintains vehicle records by recording service and repairs while also maintaining vehicle appearance by cleaning, washing, and painting if required
• Keeps equipment operating by following operating instructions; troubleshooting breakdowns; maintaining supplies; performing preventive maintenance.
• Keeps supplies ready by inventorying stock; placing orders in a timely fashion
• Troubleshoot issues, repair failures of production and facility equipment to ensure maximum efficiency and effectiveness.
• Maintain maintenance area in a clean and orderly fashion; keep work area clean at all times
• Organise & define tasks with minimal supervision while completing routine paperwork/data entry as may be required.
• Co-operate with all company training, asking questions and ensuring they feel satisfied in relation to all aspects of the area and role they are working in.
• Reporting any accidents or near misses is expected and assistance with any investigation is a prerequisite of the Company’s safety policy.
• To participate fully on any Lean Development Projects or Continuous improvement initiatives, and embrace new methods of working
• Contribute to the continued success of the Company through a positive attitude and a commitment to integrity, quality, safety, housekeeping and leadership • Proficient in English language - Must be able to effectively communicate and work alongside all support & Business Unit functions.
• Other duties will be part of the role from time to time – this will be specified by your direct line Supervisor.
Permanent / Full-time