Building Staff Solutions (BSS) is seeking a Project Manager in Dublin to work for our client, a Leading Mechanical Engineering Contractor.
What you have to do
- Planning, organizing, and directing systems installation.
- Ensuring Health & Safety procedures are maintained on site.
- You will be responsible for maintaining project cost control and reporting, assisting with and co-ordination of the project design and construct-ability.
- Manage Sub-Contractors.
- Prepare cost and progress reports.
- Most importantly you will ensure delivery of project of the highest quality.
What you need to have
- Extensive experience of on-site mechanical building services project management.
- As a Mechanical Project Manager you must have excellent organisation skills and proactive approach. Strong communication skills are also key.
- Must have at least 5 years experience in Industrial/Commercial Plumbing
What you get in return
- Excellent working environment.
- Genuine career progression in a fast paced environment
- A competitive package is on offer for the right candidate
If you are interested in this role, Please click apply or contact Michael at 01 707 1012 for more information.
BSS will process the data you have provided to help us find you suitable employment and offer you opportunities to help further your career. As we are a recruitment agency you may be considered for multiple roles that are suitable to your experience. You can review our Privacy Notice here.
Permanent / Full-time
Apply for Project Manager