Johnny Magory Books
Digital Marketing Administrator
I’ll tell you a story, about Johnny Magory!
Johnny Magory business is an energetic, creative business which already has a story to tell and a bright future. The businesses purpose is to get children outside exploring and connecting with nature. The aim is to educate them on Irish heritage and wildlife.
Johnny Magory Business values are:
• Adventure – be curious & explore anytime, anyplace.
• Education – use every opportunity to learn & teach
• Family – the single most important relationship, always look for ways to bring families closer.
• Fun – do what you enjoy & bring fun into everything you do.
We try to fulfil our purpose, vision and values through our products (books, toys, homewares, clothing) and events.
Our sights are set on globalisation through our products and TV animation.
This is a part-time position (approximately 10 hours per week) with flexible hours for the right candidate based primarily from our office near Prosperous, Co. Kildare.
The digital marketing administrator will be responsible for overseeing the digital presence and promotions of our business. This will include social media presence, web sites, email campaigns, text, and other digital-based marketing. They must have a strong understanding of how marketing and technology can be combined to accomplish our ambitious goals.
They need to inform the world about Johnny Magory, our products and services, and related activity via the internet and other digital means. They must stay on top of all trends, analyse statistics, and follow changes in technology while targeting customers and clients, and others to whom information must be provided.
This will include daily updates of sites and social media accounts.
Strong written and verbal communication skills and the ability to work at a fast pace are important in this position.
A bachelor’s degree in marketing or communications (or working towards same) is desirable, and in-depth knowledge of public relations, advertising, and business management is highly beneficial.
Digital Marketing Administrator Tasks
• Assist CEO with campaign launches and management, coordinating and driving schedules and deliverables.
• Compile campaign performance data and prepare marketing reports.
• Oversee and/or assist with social media marketing activities, managing content creation, proofing, and posting.
• Community management – responsible for creation of online community to spread brand awareness and increase sales.
• Website appearance, performance and updating.
• Promotional content – responsible for creation and updating of promotional items.
• Ad-hoc duties as required.
Permanent / Full-time