We are now recruiting for a Project Research Person and writer to assist our company with a number of projects it has underway
Main Activities and Responsibilities:
· Research and apply for business grant applications in Ireland and the EU
· Write Business Reports and Company Brochures
· Basic understanding of legal frameworks
· Using a range of tools to acquire information and interpret data
· Writing up reports and presenting findings and schedules to management and other stakeholders
· Create and update records and databases with personnel, financial and other data
· Carry out administrative and management duties for projects
The right person will have:
· Experience in report writing
· Previous commercial experience in a similar position
· Strong writing skills with attention to professional ambiance, clarity and accuracy
· Possess outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities
· Excellent organisational and leadership skills
· Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Office packages, specifically Excel.
· Ability to work on your own initiative
· Experience dealing directly with customers/suppliers.
· Problem solving and self-motivation
· Attention to detail and high level of accuracy
· Confidentiality essential and professional conduct
· Sound work ethics
· Honesty and trustworthiness
Flexible work arrangements/environment.
To apply please forward an up to date copy of your CV.
Permanent / Full-time