We are recruiting for a HR Operations Manager for our business centre which manages and maintains various businesses within. You will be reporting directly to the Managing Director.
· Set objectives for the HR team and track progress
· Monitor internal HR systems and databases
· Review and approve or modify budgets
· Design and implement company policies
· Monitor key HR metrics
· Act as a consultant to managers and staff regarding policies and procedures
· Create detailed reports on HR costs
· Recommend new software to address personnel needs, like performance review tools
· Address employees’ queries (e.g. on compensation and labour regulations)
· Responsible for people data reporting and records management, administer the Company’s HR platform
· Maintain excellent business relationships with internal and external stakeholders
· Support strategic HR projects for the organisation as/when required
· Ensure GDPR compliance for HR department
· Consult with line management providing HR guidance when appropriate.
· Manage staff training/development program.
· Maintain all personnel files and create contracts
Requirements and Qualifications:
· BSc in Human Resources Management or relevant field.
· MSc in HR is a plus
· Proven work experience as an HR Operations Manager, HR Manager or similar role
· Good knowledge of Employment law
· Hands-on experience with Human Resources Information Systems
· Experience designing compensation and benefits packages
· Ability to develop clear and fair company policies
· Excellent analytical and decision-making abilities
· Team management skills
Flexible work arrangements/environment
Bought to you by Neaufort Recruitment
Permanent / Full-time