Rathfarnham / Churchtown, Dublin
Ryan Associates Consulting Engineers
Ryan Associates Consulting Engineers was founded in 2003. Since then we have successfully completed many commercial, residential, healthcare, educational, and industrial building projects.
We require a young structural engineer with 1-3 years’ experience for our expanding practice based in Dublin.
The successful candidates will join an established company and will have the opportunity to acquire a broad range of skills and experiences with support from senior engineers within the company.
Projects work will include commercial, residential, healthcare, educational, and industrial buildings.
Skills / Qualifications Required
· Honours degree in Structural Engineering or equivalent.
· 1-3 years post-graduate experience, preferably in a design environment and with Eurocodes.
· Autocad experience essential and working experience of Revit would be an advantage.
· Working knowledge of structural analysis software.
· Excellent communication, organisation and analytical skills required.
· The role will require site inspection visits and own car is essential.
· Key attributes also necessary include efficient work methods, working both as part of team and on own initiative.
The Role and Key Responsibilities
· Work as a member of the design team, helping to ensure projects are delivered to the timescales, quality and costs agreed with the client.
· Prepare detailed design of structures in steel, concrete, masonry and timber in accordance with BS, EN, and international codes.
· Planning, managing and producing CAD / Revit documentation.
· Coordinating his / her work with other members of the project team.
· Represent the practice at meetings with client, contractors and other professionals.
An attractive remuneration package will be offered to the successful candidate.
Permanent / Full-time