Location: Tullow Co Carlow
Position: Hard Landscaper
John Ward landscaping is an experienced horticultural company in operation for over 20 years creating beautiful gardens at competitive prices. We are looking for a part time flexible operative with an interest in hard landscaping and the potential to develop the role further Below outlines some of the duties and responsibilities that are associated with your role but it is by no means an exhaustive list and may be amended as required
· Drive and pathways
· Bespoke projects
· Garden Maintenance
· Soft landscaping
· Grass cutting and lawn maintenance / hedge cutting
· Adhering to the companies’ policies and procedures in relation to all aspects of Health & Safety.
· Obeying clients site rules & regulations in general and in particular in relation to Health & Safety.
· Follow instruction provided by management and your site Foreperson.
· Work as part of a team to ensure the quality of work is delivered to an excellent standard and that the work completed is carried out in an efficient and timely manner.
· Ensure work is of a high standard.
· Flexible Hours
· Overtime Available
· Training provided in the capacity of Manual Handling, Machinery Training and Health & Safety etc.
· Valid Safe Pass is essential
· C, C1 Provisional / Full Driving Licence is an advantage
· B+E Licence / Tractor Experience is an advantage
· Previous experience in horticulture / construction is desired.
Training & Development:
As a General Operative you have the potential to become a 2nd in crew and subsequently a foreperson, through consistent training & development.
Gemma on 0877424177
Temporary / Part-time