O'Briens Garage Midleton
We are looking for a General Operative to join our team in our Mazda Dealership in Midleton. The successful candidate will be a highly self-motivated and organised individual who can work both from their own initiative and as part of a team.
Roles & Responsibilities
The main roles & responsibilities will be to:
• Ensure all after-sales vehicles are washed, cleaned & sanitised in a timely manner to maintain the high standard of customer expectation.
• Prepare sales vehicles for display and maintain customer facing display to a high standard at all times to include showroom area.
• Carry out final inspection of vehicle before handing over to sales team for display/customer delivery.
• Carry out offsite deliveries to customers where & when required.
Skills & Competencies
• Strong Communication Skills with fellow work colleagues and customers alike.
• Strong problem solving ability and good use of own initiative to ensure work gets done on time.
• Strong ability to work independently within the dealership team to manage work flow effectively.
• Full Clean Drivers Licence
Personal Attributes valued by O’Briens Garage
• Efficient Time Management with excellent planning & organisation skills.
• Respectful & Dependable
Permanent / Full-time