Ballinteer Dublin 16, Dublin
Rainbow Day Care Centre Ltd
Rainbow Day Care Centre is currently looking to recruit a new member of staff for our day care facility is Ballinteer Dublin 16. A minimum requirement of Fetac Level 5 in early years education is required and level 7 or 8 would be desirable. Own transport is essential as we are off the bus route.
This is a full time 5 day week job for 40 hours per week Monday to Friday. The suitable applicant must be kind, caring and self motivated and a genuine love for children. First Aid Training, Food Safety Training and Manual handling training are all a bonus.
Salary for suitable candidate is €29,000-€35,000 per annum depending on qualification and experience.
Rainbow is currently looking for a suitable person to join our team. Daily duties would include;
• Stimulating our children and ensuring they are safe and happy in a caring environment. Engaging the children in age appropriate activities of interest to them.
• Observing children and doing up reports.
• Communicating with parents on a daily basis.
• Ensuring the children and their rooms and clean and tidy and fully sanitised throughout the day.
• Helping a meal times.
• Organising play activities.
• Supervision of free play indoor and out.
Valerie O Reilly / 0872562513
Permanent / Full-time