Keohane’s of Bantry
Located in Bantry and Cork, Keohane Seafoods is a renowned family business.
INDUSTRIAL MAINTENANCE TECHNICIAN
Keohane Seafoods are currently recruiting for an experienced Maintenance Technician to join our maintenance team, this position is full-time, based in Bantry. The successful candidate will have a relevant trade qualification and at least 5 years post qualification experience. The ideal candidate will have a background within a manufacturing/industrial business, preferably within the food or packaging industries.
• Maintenance of the plant and equipment to optimum performance.
• Assist the Maintenance Lead with the implementation of preventative maintenance programmes for all machines.
• Assist with the continuous monitoring of all machinery and equipment within the plant and have a strong understanding to be able to troubleshoot controls, sensors, pneumatics & electrics on machinery.
• Ensure real time repair of machines and equipment to get them back up and running within an optimum time frame.
• Perform all prestart, hygiene and safety checks, as necessary.
• Report all faults & damages, electrical or mechanical defaults to the Maintenance Lead, ensuring all machinery is only used when it is safe to use. Record checks as and when directed.
• Document all aspects of maintenance work carried out and keep manage-ment informed of potential issues.
• Using your own initiative and work with the engineering team to root cause and problem solve issues.
• Always adhere to company safety policies.
Time served Electrical / Electromechanical
Permanent / Full-time