Lynas Foodservice Limited
Lynas Foodservice Limited, a leading food distribution company in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland wishes to appoint HGV Drivers to join our delivery team.
JOB DESCRIPTION: Our delivery team ensures that we can offer next-day delivery across the Island of Ireland, and in Scotland. As a Lynas Delivery Driver, you will be required to handle, unload and deliver a wide variety of frozen, chilled and ambient products to our customers whilst providing a high standard of customer service. Other responsibilities include following a specific route time schedule, preparation, inspection and operation of the delivery vehicle, fridge and tail lift, handling delivery dockets and paperwork, cash handling, and liaising with Transport office staff and the Sales Team.
LOCATION: Ballough Cross, Lusk, County Dublin.
POSITION: C Licence Multi Drop Delivery Drivers.
• Full Clean C licence
• Digi card holder
• Driver Qualification Card holder (all dCPC modules completed and up to date)
• Good geographical knowledge of Dublin
• Solid customer service skills, with good verbal & written English communication skills Fluency in Speaking and Written English
• Ability to comply with driver’s hours & tachograph legislation
• Minimum of 1 years’ multi-drop delivery experience
• Previous experience of temperature-controlled vehicles
• Manual handling & food safety awareness
6 months fixed term contract, full-time position to work 5 days over 7. 48 hours per week (on average)
Day Rate: €148
Additional Subsistence Rates Range from €15.41 to €36.97 included in the day rate
Fixed Term Contract