Dublin 15, Dublin
Fenero Taxation Services Ltd.
Reporting to the Head of Tax, the Tax Consultant will be responsible for the day to day delivery of
tax compliance and advisory services to a wide portfolio of clients. This role will be based in our
offices in Ballycoolin, Dublin 11 and the hours of work will be 0900-1730, Monday to Friday.
The main initial responsibilities of the role include:
● Preparation and submission client income tax returns
● Advising clients on income tax and capital gains tax matters, tax liabilities, and tax saving
● Carrying out tax planning and tax advisory services to clients
● Preparation and submission of client VAT returns and provision of tax planning and tax
advisory services in relation to same
● Delivering an excellent customer experience at all times
Candidates must have a cognate degree and be working towards a qualification in tax or
accountancy (undertaking tax subjects). Bi-lingual or multi-lingual is a strong advantage due to the
international nature of our client base. The salary level for this role is expected to be €24,000-
34,000, dependent on experience.
Closing Date - Friday, 16 October 2020
Permanent / Full-time