Keohane Seafoods Ltd.
The Receptionist/Administrator is responsible for reception duties, both telephone & face to face, along with ensuring the site runs smoothly with adequate supplies.
This role also involves the completion of all administrative tasks such as visitors’ logs, raising of timepoint, staff queries, etc. in an accurate & timely manner. • Manage Time Point, staff holiday requests
• Maintain the front desk & reception areas as well as the boardroom room
• Telephone answering, message taking, referral to appropriate departments
• Helping maintain workplace security by issuing, checking & collecting badges as necessary & maintaining visitor logs.
• Provide general administrative duties to include, but not limited to, general correspondence, creating fliers and forms, etc.
• Maintenance of Correspondence; collecting & recording of mail in, stamp & post outgoing mail, print emails.
• Monitor / manage room boardroom bookings for meetings & site communication sessions
• Purchasing office supplies along with the maintenance of relevant logs
• Ordering and managing PPE for the site
• Photocopying, faxing, shredding, laminating, filing, archiving
• Other duties as required by the Director of Facilities and real Estate EMEA
• Prior experience as a receptionist or in related field along with experience in administrative duties within a fast paced, multinational environment
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook
• Excellent time management skills
• Ability to maintain accurate relevant records
Able to contribute positively as part of a team, helping with various tasks as required. • Prior experience as a receptionist or in related field along with experience in administrative duties within a fast paced, multinational environment.
Closing on - 16 Oct 2020
Permanent / Full-time