Hurst Heating & Plumbing Supplies
OVERALL PURPOSE OF THE JOB
The Office Assistant will be responsible for dealing with the day duties of a busy office and dealing with customer phone enquiries/ transactions and maintaining high standards of work within the office environment.
• Help maintain and run a busy office.
• Answer cutomer phone calls and replay to other member of staff or get back to customers with information
• Respond to customer enquiries either by phone or email and ensure good customer experience.
• Update our computer system with invoice and goods received notes
• Adhere to health & safety guidelines
• Any other reasonable office duties which may arise
• Must have minimum typing and pc standards
• Must have a willingness to work as part of a team and
• Must be customer focused & be able to interact with staff
• Have experience in a office roll previous
• Have a comprehensive knowledge of Microsoft word.
Permanent / Full-time