Timothy & O’Connor
Planning and scheduling of maintenance works to ensure maximum operational efficiency and minimise downtime.
● A practical approach to fault finding together with a sound understanding of preventative maintenance.
● Commercial and Domestic experience is desirable
● Use own initiative, knowledge and experience
● Monitor and ensure efficient compleion of jobs
● Maintain regular contact with customers to ensure that services are completed to the required standards
Responsibilities and Duties
●A high level of Safe Working Practices & Awareness.
●Excellent analytical and fault finding skills
●Good communication skills and strong teamwork capabilities.
●Written and verbal communication skills in order to be able to liaise with staff at all levels of the organisation.
●Ability to work on own initiative without close supervision.
●Ability to work to deadlines.
Permanent / Full-time