Topline Mullingar Hardware
Accounts Administrator Required
Mullingar Hardware Stores Ltd operates a builders' providers, hardware and DIY store and require an experienced accounts administrator.
The successful person will:
• have good experience of operating all aspects of computerised accounting systems with knowledge of the Intact accounting software being a distinct advantage.
• be experienced in the operation of VAT & PAYE requirements and returns and in the completion of bank account reconciliations and the operation of ROS.
• be proficient in Excel and Word
• be capable of working on their own initiative
• possess good organisational and communication skills
The position is permanent and office-based Monday to Friday for 30 hours per week.
Permanent / Part-time