Elite Healthcare Ltd
Established in 2009, Elite Healthcare represents leading global innovated medical device brands in Ireland and offers quality solutions with a high standard in safe patient handling, seating systems, pressure injury prevention and hygiene systems. We believe our products make a real difference to the quality of lives of our clients.
With offices in Dublin and Cork, the technical team install and service medical devices for a variety of customers. The customer base is nationwide and includes hospitals, hospices, disability services, nursing homes, schools and community care.
A significant part of the work comes through referrals and repeat business such is the high standard and reputation amongst the team.
Due to continued growth and the successful award of several exciting projects, we are now looking for an additional Service/Installation Technician based from our Swords, Co Dublin office to join the technical team. Ideally suited to someone with a growth mindset and a positive outlook as these quality characteristics blend well within the company culture.
Main responsibilities will include:
• Technical service/repair on medical equipment.
• Installing and commissioning medical equipment.
• Preparation of equipment pre delivery or installation.
• Preparing and filling in documents.
• Develop and maintain a good relationship with all customers.
• Working closely with colleagues providing regular market updates.
• To work in a safety conscious manner with consideration for our customers to minimise their disruption.
• A degree of flexibility, helping out other departments as required.
• Must have a technical background and/or qualification.
• Problem solving skills – the ability to identify solutions.
• Must be a well organised and a meticulous worker.
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills both written and verbal.
• To work well as part of a team but equally well working on own initiative and comfortable taking a lead role.
• Good level/knowledge of working with computers/smart phones/tablets.
• Self-driven, results orientated with a clear focus on high quality and customer relationships.
• Continuously looking at ways of process and workflow improvements.
• Field based experience desirable
• Full clean valid Rep of Ireland/EU driving license.
• A knowledge of plumbing would be advantageous.
• Ability to travel and work away from home when required.
• Safe Pass.
• Manual Handling Certificate.
• Must be of neat appearance with a high emphasis on personal hygiene.
• Package based on experience.
• Company van, tools and uniform supplied.
• Company phone.
Training will be provided to include opportunity for personal growth and development. If you are interested in this role and feel you have the skills and qualities to succeed, please send or email a CV and cover letter before 7 November 2020.
For examples of some of the work that you will be involved with https://www.pinterest.ie/EliteHealthcare/installation-projects/
All our field based employees undergo Garda vetting (at companies expense) as we work in an environment with vulnerable clients.
Due to Covid-19 restrictions the first round of interviews will be held by video call.
Service Operations Manager
Permanent / Full-time