Service and Maintenance Administrator
- Scheduling / organising reactive and planned maintenance calls
- Ensure that service and maintenance jobs are assigned, closed off and invoiced promptly
- Ensure that planned maintenance calls are carried out to agreed intervals.
- Any necessary remedial works highlighted in the planned maintenance process are logged to the Sales Team for quotation.
- Setting up and renewing all contracts and invoicing these to clients
- Ensure service and maintenance activities are logged with software management system.
- Candidate must be self-motivated and hard working.
- Candidate must be comfortable handling client calls / emails and also co-ordinating field personnel.
- A good working knowledge of Microsoft Office is vital
- The ideal candidate will have industry knowledge and understanding of domestic/ industrial plumbing. Previous plumbing trade counter experience an advantage
Training will be provided on the software management system and all other company procedures.
Permanent / Full-time