Dublin Grass Machinery
Perform diagnostics, service repairs and maintenance work on Groundcare equipment including John Deere Grass Machinery.
1. Performs diagnostics and repairs on Groundcare Equipment including Compact Utility Tractors, Utility Vehicles and other Commercial Groundcare Machinery.
2. Completes all reports and administration required for work assignments (job cards, time sheets etc.)
3. Maintains a clean work-station, assists with overall workshop organization and correct use of tools and vehicles
4. Performs pre-delivery set up on new or used equipment.
5. Follows all safety rules and regulations in performing work assignments
6. Participates in Service Training Certification programs where required for the development of skills and knowledge.
Skills & Qualifications:
– 1+ years’ experience performing service repairs.
– Good knowledge of Groundcare/Agriculture Machinery.
– Ability to perform repairs and required maintenance using tools and equipment following approved technical procedures.
– Proficient knowledge of mechanical, electrical and hydraulic systems to effect the repair of machinery.
– Ability to work in a team environment.
– Ability to use standard computer applications and internet functions.
Permanent / Full-time