Modern Mobility Ltd
Modern Mobility Ltd is a small, fast growing company that install and repair stairlifts for the elderly.
Alongside installing stairlifts, we also repair a wide range of mobility equipment including Mobility Scooters, Wheelchairs and other medical devices.
We are looking for someone to be part of our team which initially will mean working remotely for the first 3-4 months.
If you're looking for a job that makes you feel good every day, then this might be for you. There's no better feeling than helping people out and getting paid for it too!
We care about our staff and customers, as we believe that is the only way of having a successful company. This means a lot when it comes to advancing your career.
- Providing excellent customer service by phone and email.
- Calling customers that make inquiries through email
- Filtering and qualifying any sales leads that may come in which gets sent to the sales manager
- Planning schedules between customers and engineers for call outs and ad-hoc support requests.
- Making orders from supplier's, from the accounts department to delivery.
- Assisting the managing director with general tasks like invoicing, data entry, research
- Generating customer invoices on the fly as well as taking card payments over the phone
- Be willing to be flexible with the role, whether it's cleaning the office or making a bank transfer.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE :
- 2-3 years minimum office environment experience
- Thrive under stress and pressure
- Exceptional English writing and speaking skills
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- Strong teamwork and customer service skills
- Solid experience working on a computer and office applications
- Excellent organisational skills
- Ability to be flexible on working hours when needed
- Full clean driving licence for when travelling is required
- Willing to advance their career to a management position in the near future (higher salary)
- Experience with accounts software
- Business social media experience
- Ability to make some edits to our website with WordPress
- Previous experience working with companies involved in stairlifts or mobility equipment
- Some management and sales experience
WHAT YOU GET FROM US:
- Starting salary of 26k gross paid monthly with a review after a year
- Full training provided on our products directly by the owner
- Laptop and phone provided for remote work
- Genuine opportunity for an increased salary as your experience and our company grows.
- Scripts to allow you to provide prices and answers to customers when starting out.
- Working hours of 9am to 5pm including paid breaks
Closing On: 10 Dec 2020
Permanent / Full-time