Meadowfresh Foods Ltd.
Meadowfresh Foods is one of the leading processors of potatoes and vegetables in Ireland. We are currently recruiting for the following position:
Quality Assurance Officer
The role involves the development of QMS and ensuring compliance to HACCP System and maintenance of Bord Bia and BRC Standards.
The main duties will include:
• Carry out daily checks such as: floor quality checks, intake checks, filing of paperwork, shetf-life analysis and internal auditing checks.
• Management of suppliers and finished product specifications
• Complete SOP'S for factory floor operations
• Complete weekly quality reports for customers
• Issuing certs of conformances to customers as required.
• Carrying out supplier audits as required.
• Drive and maintain best practice on the factory floor.
• Third lewd qualification in a relevant discipline.
• 2-3 years experience in a food related quality role desirable.
• Robust understanding of Food Safety and Quality Management Systems.
• Ability to demonstrate leadership and work on own initiative.
• Self-motivated and willing to take responsibility.
• Proficient in word/excel/trend analysis.
• Good communication skills.
• Good record keeping capabilities.
Good terms and conditions available for suitable candidate.
Hours 8.30am - 5pm Mon - Thurs: 8.30am -2.30pm Fridays.
Permanent / Full-time