Dublin 12, Dublin
Energy Action CLG is a Warmer Homes Charity, carrying out insulation on the homes of those living in fuel poverty, namely the elderly and vulnerable. This service is funded by a number of stakeholders, including SEAI, the DEASP and Pobal.
We also run a number of training and job activation schemes, such as Community Employment, Job Initiative, TUS and the Community Services Programme – from which this full time paid position is funded.
An Accounts Assistant role has now become vacant within our Finance Department. You will be required to carry out the following duties:
• Conduct monthly accounts reconciliations
• Post income and expenditure payments to SAGE
• Place orders and monitor deliveries
• Stock control & pricing
• Update and reconcile wages journal
• Assist with payroll when required
• Payment of supplier invoices
The type of person we are looking for must have the following attributes:
• Must be computer literate to a good standard.
• Have knowledge of accounts systems and procedures
• Experience of working within an accounts/financial role.
• Hard working and proactive due to nature of business
We also actively welcome applications from those in receipt of a social welfare payment or those on a job activation scheme such as CE or TUS.
Closing On: 13 Dec 2020
Permanent / Full-time