Job Details: Responsibilities Include:
• Carrying out diagnosis, repairs and servicing to the highest standard on a range of vehicle makes/models in a busy workshop.
• Completing all relevant service-related documentation clearly and accurately (Jobcards, PDI check-sheets etc).
• Carrying out Electronic Vehicle Health Checks on vehicles as required.
• Maintaining the highest housekeeping standards i.e. keeping workspaces & tools clean and tidy (includes keeping workwear as neat as possible).
• Communicating with Technicians, Service Advisors, Parts Advisors and Sales Department where necessary (assisting other technicians where required).
• Road testing vehicles and quality-checking as required.
• Undergoing training both internally and off site as required.
• Following all Health & Safety guidelines and procedures.
What we are looking for:
• Someone with a full, clean & valid driver’s licence.
• Someone who is well organised, flexible and works well as part of a team
• Someone who is motivated and who is interested in training and developing their skills to the highest standard
• Toyota experience would be beneficial but is not essential
Permanent / Full-time