Chopstix Team Member
Full Time (40hrs a week)
Must have own access to work as it is not easily accessed by public transport
- Food handling
What will I be doing as a Chopstix Team Member at Applegreen?
You will play a vital role in supporting the front-line operations of our business.
· Support day to day operations of the business
· Ensure shop floor is clean and tidy
· Ensure all food safety policies are met
· Prepare food
· Follow and enforce Chopstix manual training contents
· Stock control and management
· Create the best food experience possible for customers
· Work closely with management to achieve weekly and quarterly targets
Why should I join The Applegreen Team?
1. All staff will be entitled to a colleague discount card that offers 50% off our Bakewell Deli foods and all hot drinks. (Up to €5 saving a day)
2. Bike to Work Scheme (Available after 6 months of service)
3. HSF health plan for everyone from under €2.50 a week
4. Employee Assistance Programme run by the HSE offers free counselling on personal, family, work and money matters.
Training and Development
We as a company are constantly growing our business, but it`s our people driving its success
1. The Educational Training Board offers retail training courses through the Applegreen Academy
2. We offer fantastic career opportunities and a great deal of our promotions are internal
See link https://applegreen-stores.rezoomo.com/job/15767/
Permanent / Full-time