THE CITY BIN CO. UNLIMITED COMPANY
We are looking for an ambitious Recruitment Specialist with a HR/business qualification and/or significant Recruitment experience to join our Dublin Operations.
What the job entails?
You will be responsible for the recruitment function within The City Bin Co. You will primarily use our ATS to hire the very best people who can deliver our award winning customer service. The role will also include some HR administrative and learning and development tasks and will provide our ideal candidate further career development opportunities within the company.
What you will need to succeed?
To succeed in this role, you must have;
• 3 years+ experience in a recruitment role
• A customer centric attitude
• A creative mindset
• Have a great way with people.
• A high level of attention to detail and be able to adapt quickly to meet the changing needs of the company.
• Proficiency in all Microsoft Programmes.
What you will get in return?
In return, you will receive a competitive salary, and the opportunity to work within a growing company. You will also receive support to achieve your career and lifelong learning goals.
Why The City Bin Co.?
• We believe in delivering exceptional customer experiences and have the awards to prove it!
• We believe we are great at what we do and have the awards to prove it!
• We believe in supporting our employees to help reach career and lifelong learning goals.The City Bin Co. is an award-winning waste management company providing a waste service to many thousands of homes & businesses across Ireland.
The company was founded in 1997 with one simple purpose... 'To provide amazing customer experiences'. We believe in doing the simple things well and putting the customers at the very heart of our business. More accurately, The City Bin Co. is a service business, it just happens to be waste.
Permanent / Full-time