KTL Construction was established in 1999 in County Wexford and has carried out a large number of commercial, industrial and residential projects throughout Ireland.
The company is currently looking to recruit a Site Manager / Foreman for a Commercial construction project in County Wexford which is due to start in February 2021.
The ideal candidate's duties will inlude:
- Management and coordination of site staff and subcontractors.
- Managing works in accordance with drawings and specification.
- Setting out experience is an advantage.
- Maintaining the highest of Health & Safety standards on site.
- Ordering and control of materials on site.
- Ensuring quality standards are upheld.
- Liaising with the client's representatives.
- Maintaining site records.
- Must have experience with BCAR requirements.
Permanent / Full-time