Kenny Civils & Plant Ltd
Responsibilities will include:
* Able to take the job out of the ground and see it to hanover.
* Manage both site staff and subcontractors on site.
* Take control of all works on a site from start to finish
* Report in to the contracts manager to ensure project is on target.
* Ensure completion dates are met.
* Will have good attention to detail and work very well under pressure to strict deadlines.
* Manage high levels of health and safety on site.
* Planning out weekly work programs as well as producing weekly work reports.
To be successful in this role you must have:
- 5+ Years experience in a similar role.
- Strong civils background.
- Excellent communication skills
Permanent / Full-time