HOME INSTEAD SENIOR CARE IRELAND LIMITED
Home Instead Senior Care is looking for caring, compassionate individuals to join our team of Healthcare Assistants and to support our clients in the comfort of their home environment.
With a 4,000-strong Healthcare team team working across every county in Ireland, we are the country’s largest non-medical home care provider.
We are recruiting for Killiney, Shankill, Dalkey, Blackrock, Sandyford, Stillorgan, Booterstown and Glenageary and other south East Dublin areas.
If you have experience as a CareGiver, HCA, Healthcare Assistant, Support Worker or Carer we would like to hear from you. If you do not have experience, we provide full training and encourage candidates from other sectors to apply, such as: retail, hospitality, cabin crew, sales, cleaners…
Benefits of becoming a Home Instead Healthcare Assistant:
· Excellent pay 11-14 euro per hour
· Travel Allowance
· Flexible hours to suit your lifestyle – days, nights or weekend work available
· 24-hour Healthcare Assistant support
· Refer a friend schemes – we’ll pay you when you successfully introduce a friend to Home Instead Senior Care
· PPE (Gloves, masks, thermometers, hand sanitizer, aprons and shoe covers)
The Ideal Healthcare Assistant:
· Excellent communication & interpersonal skills
· Confidential, calm, polite and professional individual who is well presented and has a kind and caring nature
· Reliable, trustworthy individuals committed to providing quality person centred care in a home environment
· International Police Clearance (If applicable)
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Permanent
List of restrictions that apply to this job offer:
Eligibility to work in Ireland
Permanent / Full-time