Celtic Ross Hotel
We are seeking a FINANCIAL CONTROLLER to join us at the Celtic Ross Hotel, Rosscarbery West Cork.
This is an exciting opportunity and a senior position within the Celtic Ross Hotel. The hotel is well placed in the wonderful tourist centre of Rosscarbery in the heart of West Cork. The Celtic Ross prides itself on delivering a high level of customer service and has received many accolades over the past few years and is a nationally recognised brand. The Celtic Ross is a culinary gem with a reputation for excellent food using over 30 local suppliers on our menus. A multi-faceted property, the hotel has 66 bedrooms, Leisure Centre, Food Truck, Meeting rooms and is well recognised in the Wedding and Tour Operator markets. We have over 60 employees (Mix of Part and Full time) and are building for the future post Covid•19. The successful candidate will ideally be a fully qualified although part qualified accountants with the relevant experience will be considered. A competitive salary and package will be offered in accordance with your experience.
Would you like to join Team Celtic Ross?
Preparation of monthly management accounts including Profit and Loss Account, Balance Sheet and control accounts. Preparing weekly & monthly financial reports including forecasting of cash and payroll. Manage and complete the annual budget process. Work closely with wider hotel team to ensure a functional understanding of departmental financial reporting and other metrics including wage %, GP's and P&L's. Prepare accounts for audit and coordinate the audit process. Complete VAT and payroll taxes, and ensure compliance with payment deadlines and statutory obligations. Supervise the preparation of the financial audit and coordinate the audit process. Ensure compliance with all departmentaVcompany procedures and highlighting issues if necessary. YOUR PROFILE Minimum
• 3 years of experience in a similar role
• Excellent communication both written and verbal, organisational and numerical skills
• The ability to work on own initiative, to manage a varied workload and work to tight deadlines.
• Exceptional attention to detail
• Essential to work well with and communicate easily with all levels within the company Highly Desirable Requirements:
• Payroll experience is desirable.
• Fully Qualified Accountant (CIMA/ACA/ACCA/CPA)
• A part or fully qualified accountant and hospitality industry background, an real advantage! WHAT WE OFFER
• We are committed to the learning and development of our team. Therefore, we offer training programmes specifically designed to help you develop the skills you need to make the next step in your career.
• You will be offered a very competitive salary & package in accordance with your experience. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
JOB TYPE: Full-time, Permanent
Closing date for applications Friday 5th February, 2021 There will be a minimum of 2 interviews as part of this process
Permanent / Full-time