Dublin 12, Dublin
The role advertised is for a senior structural engineer with the practice.
The successful candidate will be expected among other duties to:
· Take the lead in preparation of all project related design and correspondence in conjunction with project technicians and junior engineers.
· Liaison with local authority and other engineers.
· Liaison with design teams and building contractors.
· Check and review of all project related drawing and correspondence prior to issue.
· Undertake site inspections and buildings appraisals.
· To ensure ISO9000 quality procedures are being implemented fully on projects.
· Contribution of information to facilitate the monthly project review meetings.
· Attendance at annual staff reviews.
The successful candidate will report to Technical Directors of the practice.
Excellent communication, organisational and analytical skills are required.
Key attributes that are also necessary include efficient work methods, working primarily on own initiative but also as part of team.
The ability to manage several priorities at once will be required as will a high level of commitment to success.
Minimum 5 to 7 years’ experience of educational, commercial, retail and residential projects with consulting engineering practices with a structural engineering along with associated civil engineering works.
The candidate should be qualified to a Bachelor of Engineering Degree standard or equivalent or higher.
Candidate should be Chartered with IStructE.
Candidate should be in a position to demonstrate a high level of enthusiasm for the role and a degree of relevant experience.
Permanent / Full-time