Dublin 12, Dublin
Traditional Cheese Company Ltd
Senior Account Executive
Traditional Cheese Company (TCC) is a privately owned 100% Irish Company specialising in the promotion and distribution of a full range of Irish and Continental cheese. Founded in 1984 and based in Western Industrial Estate, Dublin 12, TCC has a highly motivated management team with a depth of experience in cheese sourcing, evaluation and management with a wide network of contacts throughout the entire dairy industry. Through this network, TCC is continually kept abreast of new cheese developments and business opportunities.
As our business is expanding, we seek to recruit a highly motivated, ambitious and experienced Senior Account Executive who relishes the challenges and opportunities associated with developing a new market.
Reporting to our Sales Director the successful candidate will be responsible for managing a major FMCG retail account based in our Dublin office.
Main Duties of Senior Account Executive
· Lead point of contact for a team of buyers from a number of different categories
· Build and maintain strong relationship with each category buyer
· Consistently achieve and exceed sales revenue and margin targets and KPI’s
· Research and develop business opportunities and introduce new products to buyer
· Provide accurate and timely information and reports to management
· Liaise with in house administration and stock control to ensure full availability of key lines in all stores
· Forecast product sales on a weekly basis
· Monitor day to day orders, deliveries and non-conformances
· Planning and implementation of product promotions
· Work closely with management to address customer complaints or issues
Additional tasks and projects as assigned
This role is for you if you are results-driven, energetic, self-motivated & persistent, with a strong work ethic and have track record of delivering and exceeding sales targets. The ideal candidate will also have the following:
· A minimum of 3 years experience in a similar role selling food products in the FMCG arena.
· A proven track record in selling, with knowledge and established relationships in the sector.
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills and an ability to establish, develop and maintain long-term relationships with customers and stakeholders.
· Ability to understand the technical aspects of food production and packaging specifications
· Good organisation and time management skills - ability to organise your work to maximise effectiveness and efficiency
· Good computing skills, including some experience of using Excel and Word
Reference ID: SAE210217
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: Up to €1.00 per year
Monday to Friday
similar role: 3 years (Preferred)
Social distancing guidelines in place
Permanent / Full-time