RB Delivery Limited
We are currently recruiting for a Delivery Driver /Appliance Installer.
Responsibilities / Key Objectives:
• To provide excellent delivery, installation, and customer service.
• To install freestanding, integrated appliances as per the Company policy.
• To complete all necessary paperwork to the agreed standard.
• To be familiar with product knowledge.
• To contact the shop/Manager when required.
• To driving the Company van as per the Company policy and according to current legislation.
• To complete daily inspection of the van and report any issues to the Manager.
• Removing the packaging and scrappers from the back of the van.
• To effectively load and unload the van and ensuring all machines are correct and scanned.
• To label the faulty returns and any other returns.
• Checking directions on navigation system/contacting customers in advance of delivery or installation when not driving.
• To answer all phone calls/queries regarding deliveries and installations from shop/Manager when not driving.
• To be responsible for tools provided.
• To report any accidents/incidents to the Manager.
The ideal candidate will have:
• Full Clean valid Driving Licence (must be eligible to drive on company insurance)
• Van Driving Experience
• Delivery Driving Experience
• Plumbing, Electrics, and Carpentry Experience
• Customer focus and communication skills
• Good level of English
• Ability to learn a comprehensive product knowledge/installation procedure based on the product range.
The Company operates Monday to Saturday excluding Public Holidays.
The successful candidate will be required to work 5/7 days and must be available to cover the day and weekend shifts.
Closing On: 16 Mar 2021
Permanent / Full-time